When we are asked who we work with and how our expertise is best deployed, a concise answer doesn’t always do justice to the range of work we undertake.
Our core focus is helping business owners – especially of technical and creative agencies, consultancies and professional service firms – prepare for a successful exit. That exit may two to five years away and the potential value up to around £5m. Understandably some business owners are reluctant to share their plans too early so discretion on our part is an essential part of the service we provide.
One constant is the request to clarify what can be achieved and that varies considerably depending on the business owner(s)’ needs and where the business is when we start working together. The strategies we help develop involve building greater value, making the business easier to sell and preparing the owner(s) for the next stage of their lives.
Here’s a selection of businesses we have worked with recently and an indication of the variety of improvements that may be part of their exit plans:
- A culture change consultancy that refreshed its strategy and increased its growth rate
- A video, content and events company that moved up the value chain to improve scale and margin
- A packing and transportation business that grew through acquisition and developed its management team
- A digital marketing agency that required support to build a solid platform for its next phase of growth
- A photographic and digital imaging business that needed to re-organise and accelerate growth
- A niche recruitment business that developed its successful plan as part of its five year strategy
- A specialist training and consultancy business that needed a new growth strategy.
We have a reputation for delivering our clients’ vision, focusing on the ambitions of the business owner, and dedicating our efforts to building strong, enduring relationships. And it works – that’s what our clients tell us.
Contact us to discover how we might support you in developing and achieving your business goals in preparation for your eventual exit.